Friday, November 18, 2011

30 Days Of Makeup: DAY 2

Todays question.......How did you learn to put on makeup?


Ok so todays topic or question is how I learned to apply my makeup, and to be honest I was TOTALLY self taught!

Ok so my mother, God Bless her heart! Doesn't know anything other than the basics! She knows how to put on mascara and throw on some blush, so help from my dear ma was never really an option.

I wasn't super big into the makeup I was allowed to wear my freshman year of highschool, but once I was allowed to by my own makeup thats when I really got inspired. I started experimenting! I would sit in my room for hours applying my makeup thinking of different ways to make different looks. I taught myself alot of things but it was once I started watching youtube about 4 years ago I started learning the names and terms for the things that I was doing. Also learning more about brushes and things like that.

But I really began my journey in applying makeup when I lucked out and got a job a Glamour Shots as head makeup artist! I learned everything I possibly could from that job and LOVED IT!

Anyways thanks for reading and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment