Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Big Move

SO as some of you may know I am moving! YAY! This is probably the most excited and scared I have ever been! So some of you might wanna know why! And I will tell you my little dollies!

So some of you may have figured out that my husband is in the US Army. Now not that we have anything against the Army but its not the life for us. So he is getting out! And now instead of being in Texas we will be moving back to Ohio where my heart is!

Family is the main reason for moving back home. Because without family, in my opinion you have nothing. Family is all I have I know that. And I cant wait to be back with them.

So after 3 long years in Texas a deployment and the worst heat I have ever experienced I am coming home... GET READY OHIO HERE I COME

No comments:

Post a Comment