Sunday, August 14, 2011

Beauty Rules I BREAK! :0

So I have been seeing these videos popping up about beauty rules being broken! AND I SAY "SO WHAT"! I noticed that alot of them are completely rediculious and I say to the heck with it. A lot of them have to do with one type of beauty or face shape or person, and I personally know that I break more than one of these so I dont look like a clown! lol! I wanna hear some beauty rules that you guys break! So lets hear it!

Here are a few of mine!
(the rule)
Never use a shade more than 2x darker than your eyebrow natural color to fill them in.
(how I break it)
I use black 90% of the time to fill my bushy brows! Take that makeup RULES!

(the rule)
Never brush your hair out when it is wet, use a hair pick if you must!
(how I break it)
I brush the heck out of my hair! Wet or dry I use a BRUSH not a comb or a pick!

(the rule)
Never sleep with makeup on! Wash and cleanse your face before bed every night.
(how I break it)
Yeah, no! Alot of times I just fall asleep face still made up! And even worse I sometimes use the left over makeup for the rest of the day. I think thats lazy but it cuts about 30 min back into my day! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment